I went with my dad on a bike ride to San Juan Capistrano for one of his club rides.
We rode with the group, their were about 50 bikes, which made up 4 groups.
(We were in the 3rd group) It was a lot of fun, I took some pictures,
My butt hurt the whole way home. we went about 110 miles.
We rode with the group, their were about 50 bikes, which made up 4 groups.
(We were in the 3rd group) It was a lot of fun, I took some pictures,
My butt hurt the whole way home. we went about 110 miles.






1 comment:
You are seriously THE BOMB!!!! What guts! What bravery! What insanity? Actually, I'm impressed. So, how is your new home that's not here? I've thought of you the 2times I've been to church since you left and wondered how you guys were. I hope you guys are doing well! Make contact soon!
Post a Comment