Sara, I cant believe we live so close to each other and have not yet got together... We would love to see ya sometime, we are in Sarstoga Springs call me sometime. 801-347-9817.
So beautiful! What a view! I love the house front, and inside looks so inviting. Let's meet up this coming month. When did you move in? Things look so put together.
6 comments:
Sara, I cant believe we live so close to each other and have not yet got together... We would love to see ya sometime, we are in Sarstoga Springs call me sometime. 801-347-9817.
Hey Sara, so what city do you guys live in? Cute house and great views! Hope all is well with you guys, your kids are getting so big!
Hey Fears! Cute house, so happy for you all to have moved. You will have to send us your new address.
So beautiful! What a view! I love the house front, and inside looks so inviting. Let's meet up this coming month. When did you move in? Things look so put together.
Sarah,
cute place. I am glad you are happy! Call me sometime.
jen
Wonderful house and view! Fun Fun
Post a Comment