I forgot to post our fun day with Julie on her Birthday! A couple of weekends ago we drove up to Layton and had a great time. We enjoyed yummy food, cake, ice cream. Fun presents: camera, picture frame, service for hanging home decor (brad), and Shoes! Lots of cute Shoes! We went to her classroom and played on the playground, yes people did go on her roof to hang out too. random I know. Happy Birthday Julie, glad to be here to celebrate with you. Love you.





2 comments:
Hello Sarah! I happened upon your blog, and I have to say I wish I knew of your Conference Weekend ideas two weeks ago. They look like a terrific way to help your children pay closer attention. We consider it a success if we can even keep our kids in the room with us! If you're interested, our blog address is: zparks.blogspot.com
I'll see you around!
Thanks for blogging Sarah...you are so good at it!!! Love ya, Susan
Post a Comment