Friday, December 16, 2011
Sarah's 30th Birthday
My birthday landed on Thanksgiving this year. Yes its fun to share a birthday with a yummy good looking bird. The night before we were with my parents and my brother and his family and they took me to a fabulous Chinese restaurant for my birthday dinner. My mom and dad made up a basket full of 30 fun and creative gifts for me. (Thank you I loved it!) That night we headed north to see the rest of the family for Thanksgiving. Birthday morning a bunch of us ran a Turkey Trot 2mile, & 10k I haven't ran a race for a while so it was a lot of fun to run with a group. We all didn't stay together of course but it was the idea that we were all running somewhere in the same direction. I got a picture with Tom the Turkey and actually got to pet a real turkey. It was beautiful. solid white! Julie made some yummy brownies for my birthday dessert; made to order, (thanks Julie they were delicious.) blew out some candles and Magically I turned 30. Happy Birthday Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
fun to spend your pre birthday with you! miss you guys... ps i want these pics.. i look hot:)
U are so young! 30! I won't tell you what I am turning in in a month or so! Good to chat with ya!
Post a Comment